Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product or service through an affiliate link, we may earn a commission but at no additional cost to you. You can view our full affiliate disclosure here.
This product review features the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher.
If you’re among those hoping for the quickest way to obtain pure water, a water filter pitcher is what you have been hoping for all along. In particular, the Clearly Filtered pitcher has caught our attention.
It removes more contaminants from your tap water than any other model on the market. But there are several other things that we also love about it. Similarly, we do have a few reservations. Let’s sync you up so you can make an informed decision.
- 1 Clearly Filtered Pitcher Review – Main Specs
- 2 Highlights
- 3 Pros
- 4 Cons
- 5 Assembly
- 6 Maintenance
- 7 What’s Included
- 8 Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher Review – Conclusion & Best For
Clearly Filtered Pitcher Review – Main Specs
Coupon Code (15% Off): WM15
- Filter stages: 3
- Water holding capacity: 10 cups (80 oz)
- Filter life: 100 gallons or 4 months
- Estimated filter replacement cost per year: $150
- NSF: 42, 53, 244, 401, P473
At the beginning of our Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher review, a few highlights:
More Than 365 Contaminants Removed
The Clearly Filtered Pitcher can remove more than 365 contaminants from your water. This is better than any competitor product and provides for clean, safe, and pristine drinking water.
NSF-Tested Filtration Process
The filtration process has been tested against NSF standards – solid facts instead of empty manufacturer promises.
Good Water Holding Capacity
The pitcher can hold enough water for family use.
Long Filter Life
Each filter lasts for 100 gallons or an average of four months for added convenience.
Thanks to a water dam you don’t need to wait for the upper reservoir to empty before you can pour filtered water.
High Quality Materials
Tritan plastic prevents chemicals from leaching into the purified drinking water.
Apart from a lifetime warranty, Clearly Filtered also offers a satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days after purchase.
- You will be surprised to know that the water filter pitcher by Clearly Filtered can remove up to 99.9% of 365 hazardous elements lurking in your water. Even though many filtered water pitchers are available in the market, we are yet to see one that can remove as many unwanted substances, including fluoride, chlorine, herbicides, heavy metals, and many more (find full list here).
- All Clearly Filtered products use the revolutionary Affinity Filtration Technology. This involves three-layer filtration that is utmost effective.
- What’s even better? The filter only removes unwanted substances retaining the essential nutrients, i.e. minerals.
- During filtration, your water passes through multiple twists and turns, unlike a straight line in standard filters. This structure ensures that your water stays in contact with the filter longer, giving it more time to work.
- The first stage of the system involves a woven stainless steel mesh screen. This unique filter stops sediments and large particles from clogging the following filters.
- The second filter is made of granulated coconut carbon. This stage removes chlorine and other chemicals that cause odors and foul taste.
- Finally, the last stage is a combination of more than seven proprietary filter media. We don’t exactly know how this stage works other than the fact that this is a thick filter that remains in contact with water for longer than the other stages.
- As a result, you get the best-tasting water that is clean, pure, and crisp.
- This is the only filter pitcher on the market that has passed five different NSF standards – 42, 53, 244, 401, and 473. Now that is some serious testing! Safe to say, Clearly Filtered has managed to win consumer trust through its thorough lab testing.
- At full capacity, the pitcher can hold ten cups or 80 oz of water ideal for single households but also the average-size family. There are not many pitcher models on the market that can hold such a significant amount.
- The standard filter life is 100 gallons when you are using normal city water. For an average household, the filter needs to be replaced after four months. This is not only convenient but far longer than competitors’ models.
- The pitcher is constructed using 100% BPA-free medical-grade Tritan plastic. While it may be plastic, the pitcher looks like glass from afar. Moreover, it retains its shine and luster for much longer, even with repeated cycles in the dishwasher.
- Tritan is an excellent choice for the pitcher since it doesn’t leach any chemicals into the water or break easily.
- Thanks to the intelligent design, the unfiltered water can’t pass through the spout when you tilt the pitcher. It also means that you don’t need to wait for twenty minutes for all the water to be filtered. If there’s enough in the bottom part, you can safely pour it out.
- The container measures 11.2 x 5.1 x 10.2 inches and can easily fit in the refrigerator.
- All Clearly Filtered products come with a money-back guarantee valid for 30 days. So, if the product doesn’t suit your household needs or isn’t what you expected, you can claim a refund or exchange.
- Your purchase is also secured with a lifetime warranty that covers breakage or repairs.
- The excellent customer service is a significant factor that allows you peace of mind.
- Built-in USA: This ensures premium quality.
- Compared to other water filter pitchers on the market, the Clearly Filtered pitcher is priced above average. Moreover, the replacement filters aren’t cheap.
- For some consumers, the twenty-minute filtration time might be too long. Unfortunately, when it comes to water filtration, slow means good. The longer the water stays in contact with the filter media, the better and purer it becomes.
The setup is relatively simple.
- First, you need to soak the filter cartridge for 15 minutes to loosen up dry filtration materials.
- Next, attach the flushing disk to the filter and hold it under running water for one minute.
- Finally, install the filter in the pitcher to begin using it.
The average life of the long lasting filters is 4 months. Installing a new filter cartridge two to three times per year shouldn’t be an issue even for the busiest of people.
When buying cartridges one by one, the price is $50. But they get cheaper when you buy a 3-pack (save 5%) or 6-pack (save 10%). And you get another 10% off if you subscribe to receive replacement filters on schedule.
- Pitcher body
- Upper reservoir
- Pitcher filter cartridge
- Filter O-ring
- Filter flushing disk
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher Review – Conclusion & Best For
To sum up, the water filter pitcher by Clearly Filtered has revolutionized filtering water at home without any hassle. If you are concerned about harmful contaminants in your water, this pitcher is the best for the job. As long as the cost is not an issue, we totally recommend it.
If you have questions about our Clearly Filtered Pitcher review please leave a comment below!
Coupon Code (15% Off): WM15
- The Best Water Filter Pitchers in 2023
- The Best Water Filter Pitchers for Well Water in 2023
- Clearly Filtered Water Bottles Review: Stainless Steel, Tritan, Glass?
- Clearly Filtered 3-Stage Under the Sink Water Filter System Review
Rory has joined the Water Masterz team as a contributing writer. He has covered all sorts of topics in the last several years.
Outside of his writing work, Rory enjoys photographing the Irish landscape and making music!